CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. Idle hands are signs of an idle mind.
2. I love to brush my teeth in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when I get Nile out of bed and he's so happy to see me.
4. The last tea I drank was peppermint I think.
5. I like to swim swim swim in the Summer.
6. My mother always said remember who you are and what you stand for.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to packing the uhaul, tomorrow my plans include unpacking the uhaul and Sunday, I want to relax a bit!


Tomorrow is moving day! I'm super excited but also kinda anxious. I'll be sure to post with lots of pictures when we finally get it all done.

1 comments:

Chris Clark said...

dude!! i hope moving went smooth for ya and your totally swell in UT valley,.... dood, im soo brushing my teeth in the shower tomorrow, that is soo weird!