CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Effort for Frequency

In an effort for more frequency in posting to this blog, I've decided to pick up Friday Fill-Ins:

1. For me laziness is the opposite of creativity.
2. Collected Stories of Philip K Dick (vol. 2) was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they spark some measure of creativity.
4. In nature I like looking at weather phenomenon.
5. I'm not completely decided as to who should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was a few days ago when Nile found a good laugh in me nuzzling his neck whilst making pig noises.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good movie and some down time , tomorrow my plans include packing and getting some work done and Sunday, I want to take a good long nap!

0 comments: