CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. A smile is the easiest way to change your mood.
2. Trivial Pursuit is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more relaxation in my life and less financial stress.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of playing night games.
5. I just remembered I need to clean up the bathroom for the new dryer.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: It's 8:16 A.M. will you wake up to me
The first thing that you see
My eyes open I'm just hopin' you feel the same as me -311, 8:16am
.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking it really easy, tomorrow my plans include doing laundry at Rachel's and Sunday, I want to go to Chris' farewell!

3 comments:

Lois said...

Hi Casi, Hey your Blog page is really nice, the pictures are real cute. I'v had a hard time getting things set up so i can comment on your page I sure do hope it works this time. If it does i'll do more. Grandma Lois

Lois said...

Yea it finally worked

Lois said...

Were hoping to see you at Nile's birthday party. I'm anxious to see your new place. It was good to see you at Chris's sunday talk. it all turned out so nice. Grandma Lois