CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quick note

Hey, I just wanted to add a quick note here. I've been itching to post but just can't seem to find any time.

I just started my new job at The Generations Network, as a Tech Support Agent. I'm really excited about the job and have really enjoyed my first three days of training. The company seems like it'll be really excellent to work for and seems like a company that I could really grow into and move up the corporate ladder.

My training is for 3 weeks at full time, then I'll drop down to part time mornings after training. I'm having a great time, although I'm ready to get into taking calls and the tech side of things versus learning about the company and it's products. I'm ready to go!

I'll also be glad when I'm at part time since I currently feel like I have zero time to do anything until after Nile goes to bed. When I get home he's always a bit clingy from being without me so he doesn't really like to be put down or ignored until he goes to bed. After that I have to get work done for my other job and then try and fit in a session at the gym, dishes and other cleaning and getting Greg off to work. I don't know how other women work full time and still get everything done! Kudos to you!

So I'll post more about my job and training and recent happenings just as soon as I have a moment to breathe!

1 comments:

Royell Phong said...

Wow you really seem like you've got your plate full! I hope your new job will go really good! I'm glad things are going good for you, we hope to see you again soon. Take Care and remember to have some "ME" time! Love ya!!